“Life needs to feel like a little bit of an adventure” says Parker Williams, founder of The Ride House Indoor Cycling Studio in Dallas, Texas. A serial entrepreneur, Parker believes living his life with passion and adventure while adding some fun is always the goal. Just two and a half years ago, he was a live auctioneer in Los Angeles for celebrity charity galas as well as running his company QTheory, providing silent auction services for charity galas and events in Hollywood successfully for over 15 years. Getting back to his Texas roots, he wanted to dive into the fitness world of indoor cycling by opening The Ride House, a gorgeous boutique studio.
Hear more of his inspiring story; how this successful entrepreneur lives with passion on a daily basis, adding fun and adventure minus the drama, as his recipe for a successful business. Passion and Adventure are truly displayed throughout his life.
Get to know Parker Williams
- Born In Salt Lake City, Utah and raised in Fort Worth, Texas
- Founder/CEO of The Ride House www.TheRideHouse.com
- Favorite musical artist: Dolly Parton
- Favorite place to shop: Neiman Marcus
- Polo Player for over 20 years
- Fun Fact: related to an infamous historical outlaw (see video for more about this amazing discovery!)
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”66″ gal_title=”The Ride House – Their Story Told 2017″]
Special thank you to (video):
- Marcella’s hair styled by Preston Watson of PM Styling www.PrestonMWatson.com
- Music by DJ John Grammatis www.JohnGrammatis.com
Parker’s passion and adventure is evident when The Ride House is voted “Best of Dallas” for 2016 in Modern Luxury Magazine:
Photos by PetiteGreek on iPhone 6
Find healthy interests and hobbies to live your life with passion and adventure suggested by Rachel Meyer, a holistic health coach and personal trainer. https://rachelmeyerfitness.com